Mag Square

Friday, January 27, 2012

she's apples // film & photography iphone apps

Over the Christmas break I have gone completely bananas over apple! In the space of a week my technology horizon has expanded to include an imac, an ipad and the iphone 4s.  Dont get me wrong i am loving it but switching from a pc to a mac feels like learning to drive a manual car in a hurry without a driving instructor. Throw into the mix a change from existing internet provider iprimus to brand new, promise the world and deliver nothing Telstra (read 5 days with no connectivity) and you can begin to imagine the tension building in our house.

That said, I am very happy to be an Apple all rounder.  My current obsession is apps that provide creative distraction while I am out and about.  Here are some of my faves ...

silent film director | makes movies directly on your iphone using effects like 1920's (think Charlie Chaplin complete with dinky music and fast film) or 1960's which is my fave and makes everything look like a Super 8 shot Kennedy home movie.

picture frames | allows you to make a single image by combining 2, 3 or 4 images into one

group shot | this is VERY clever and allows you edit your picture with facial recognition technology - no more ruined shots because little Johnny always closes his eyes!

and of course instagram and coloursplash which if you dont already have then go immediately to the app store.

Apple store in Paris - what's not to love

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'd love to hear your thoughts ...